COVID-19 Resources and Information
As your local bank we are committed to serving the financial needs of our communities and delivering a better banking experience. Especially in times of need, we want to provide a reliable and responsive resources to help your small businesses succeed. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, there are resources available for business and organizations. Please bookmark this page and check back often for updated resources and information. As always, let us know how we can help you. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
Branch Lobby Update
Primary Bank lobbies have re-opened and we are operating regular business hours. To keep our clients and staff safe inside our branch locations the following measures have been put in place:
- All locations have an enhanced cleaning process, including frequent wiping down of counters, doorknobs and other high-touch surfaces.
- Plexiglass has been installed at our branches.
- Social distancing is in place, maintaining 6 feet of space between those waiting in line.
- Our staff will be wearing masks to ensure your safety and our employees safety.
- We are encouraging clients to wear masks while in the bank.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask that you visit us when you are feeling well. .
ATMs, online and mobile banking services are available 24/7 and will continue to be an essential option for clients wishing to conduct their banking from a contact-free standpoint. In addition to these contact-free options, our Bedford drive-thru remains open for all your banking needs.
- Online Banking: https://www.primarybanknh.com/services/online-banking
- Mobile Banking: https://www.primarybanknh.com/services/mobile-banking
- ATM Info: https://www.primarybanknh.com/services/debit-card-atm
During regular business hours our client support is available to assist with all your banking needs by calling:
- Bedford Branch: (603) 310-7200
- Manchester Branch: (603) 854-8062
- Derry Branch: (603) 404-6290
- or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do want to remind you that unfortunately there may be criminals or fraudsters that may attempt to take advantage of this current situation in accessing your personal or banking information so we suggest that you be vigilant in protecting your personal information.We are looking forward to continuing to serve you and your business needs. Find us on Facebook and visit our website at www.primarybanknh.com regularly for the latest updates.
- FDIC – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Bankers and Consumers
- FDIC – Cybersecurity and Theft Awareness
- SBA - Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Alert for Small Businesses Owners Needing PPP Loans
- NH SBA – On March 18th the SBA Administrator approved Governor Sununu’s request for a disaster declaration for NH, which allows small businesses to apply for economic injury disaster loans. Click here for more details.
- Business Finance Authority (BFA) – Business loan programs administered by the BFA include small-business loan guarantees, the Capital Access Program, the Guarantee Asset Program, and the Working Capital Line of Credit Guarantee.
- NH Business and Economic Affairs - NH BEA has launched a helpful state-wide resource page on information and tools for businesses to utilize in response to the COVID-19 situation.
- Community Development and Finance Authority - Grants, Loans and Tax Credits to assist municipalities, nonprofits and business meet their emergency and ongoing community development, economic development and clean energy needs, up to $500,000.